Heroes III Scenarios
I know, we're up to Heroes of Might
and Magic V, but if you still like Heroes III, you
may want to try these scenarios. If you want to make your own, first
read these map-making tips.
These scenarios all require the Heroes III:
The Shadow of Death game to play. You can download them individually, or all together in one convenient zip file.
Age of Heroes
Age of Heroes Allied
- Enlist heroes to carve civilization from the wilderness
of a great continent. A six-player map on a large land
mass. The allied version has the players divided into
three teams of two.
Better Homes and Dungeons
- Keep your dungeon tidy as you accumulate treasure, but
look out for your jealous, conniving neighbor! Also, be
careful for the good heroes who occasionally invade the
underworld. The first player to collect 100,000 gold
wins. Play either a warlock or a necromancer.
Clash of Heroes
Clash of Heroes Allied
- You can only spread so far, before the inevitable clash with the enemy
heroes. A huge eight-player map with numerous land masses and the maximum
possible number of cities. The allied version has the players divided into
two teams of two, one team of three, and one lone player.
Heaven and Hell
- Good and Evil are at it again in a battle to the finish.
Who will win the souls of this world? Two players above
and two players below.
Heroes of Myth and Majesty
- Only certain heroes make it into the land's majestic myths.
Three human players.
- Into the Black Heart
- Deep inside the dungeon known as Blackheart, a powerful
Death Knight has been trapped by the good Alliance. Crawl
through the dungeon and defeat him to claim victory.
Three human players and one computer player.
- For too long your kingdom has been in the thrall of the
Northern Wizards and their puppet king. It is time to find the
rightful heir and restore him to the throne. Three human players
and one computer player.
- You must seek vengeance on the Barbarian who assaulted and slaughtered your
kin. To reach him you will have to pass through various kingdoms, meeting
many foes and few friends. One human versus four computer players.
- River Run
- The snowfall in the mountains of the northwest feeds the many
rivers that wind throughout this land. Travel upstream, downstream,
or across dry mountain passes as you chase your enemies around the
map. The last one running wins the scenario. Six players.
- The Simarillion
- The land of Simarillia has its greatest legends recorded in a
book known as the Simarillion. An evil old Warlock has taken the
book and disguised it as a Tome of Earth Magic. Become the most
renowned hero in the land and find the Simarillion. Four human
and two computer neighbors.
- Titan's March
- This odd land is the domain of the great Titans. It is
said they muster huge armies from the many types of
creatures here, and use them to wage epic battles. Now
you and some other lords have established kingdoms here,
and would seek to wrest control from the remaining
Titans, and from each other. Four human and two computer
- Tomb Raiders
- Scattered throughout the jungle are entrances to the
catacombs of an extinct civilization. You and your rivals
have arrived to plunder the ancient burial sites. Four
- War in the Highlands
- Rough terrain, mountain passes and arid expanses
characterize this highland realm. Three factions vie to
dominate it, with the red faction squeezed in the middle.
This page by Steve Barrera 2001-2013